Tuesday 9 March 2010

Vaseline Sheer Infusion review



I am loving the new Vaseline Sheer Infusion moisturisers, which contain amazing new Stratys-3 technology to give skin a hydration hit across all its multiple levels. Basically that means skin will stay moisturised for longer, will not appear greasy - as the cream won't sit on the top layer of our skin - so works deep down and really targets dry skin like mine. I really love how easily this can be applied to your skin and it literally melts in your hands - it is like silk!! It isn't thick at all, so is perfect for me! I have been using this for a month now to ensure that I have tested it thoroughly and have noticed a real improvement in my skin - especially how soft it is.

It is available in three varieties: Botanical Blend, Vitamin Burst, and Mineral Renewal for a bargain price of £3.33. I am hooked! What do you think?

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I was just looking at this in Boots yesterday thinking should I try it? I do suffer from really dry itchy legs and the only thing that seems to work at not irritating them at the minute is either Garnier hydralock or Johnsons baby lotion. Will try this though after this review - thanks

missmascara1983 said...

I nearly bought this today. I am such a sucker for body lotion! Will definitely try it out. x

Unknown said...

hahah me too I love body lotion! you'll love this one! xxx

Unknown said...

This article will tell you some important news about ED clothing
. In 2004, Christian Audigier left Von Dutch and proceeded to create and launch the wildly popular ED Hardy Shoes
brand. He was granted the exclusive rights to the designs of Don Ed Hardy, who is commonly referred to as the "Godfather of Tattoo." hardy shirt
paints dress often use some embroidery, washing and splash-ink skill, builds decadent erosion, combine the written by the master in camellia, hardy shirts
, tiger, skeleton, devil, dagger and naked female tattoo pattern etc, creating a series of clothes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *