Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Vaseline Sheer Infusion review



I am loving the new Vaseline Sheer Infusion moisturisers, which contain amazing new Stratys-3 technology to give skin a hydration hit across all its multiple levels. Basically that means skin will stay moisturised for longer, will not appear greasy - as the cream won't sit on the top layer of our skin - so works deep down and really targets dry skin like mine. I really love how easily this can be applied to your skin and it literally melts in your hands - it is like silk!! It isn't thick at all, so is perfect for me! I have been using this for a month now to ensure that I have tested it thoroughly and have noticed a real improvement in my skin - especially how soft it is.

It is available in three varieties: Botanical Blend, Vitamin Burst, and Mineral Renewal for a bargain price of £3.33. I am hooked! What do you think?
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *