Sunday 7 March 2010

Bourjois Healthy Mix review

I know there have been a few reviews of Bourjois’s Healthy Mix foundation and concealer, but as I love it so much I thought I’d write a short and simple post telling you to try this out! I missed the bloggers event a few weeks ago sadly, but was really keen in particular to try out this new foundation. The Healthy Mix foundation is Bourjois’s first radiance-boosting fruit therapy foundation, which provides flawless coverage but also looks after your skin and radiates it.


It contains four key ingredients:
Apricot > radiance
Melon > hydration
Apple > antioxidant
Ginger > energy

The foundation itself smells so good, just like apricots, which is so unusual for a foundation to actually smell nice! It also glides-on well and blends nicely into my skin, leaving a lovely natural, dewy finish. If you have oily skin, then this won’t be for you I would imagine as you may want more matte coverage. There is also a matching Healthy Mix concealer which I have been trying out – so far I am not as impressed with this compared to the foundation, as it is actually quite thick compared to my usual favourite touché éclat.

For £10 the foundation is great value and I will definitely be re-purchasing as my skin is looking much healthier since using. I can't wait to use this in summer too with a tan, as it is just as radiating as my favourite tinted moisturiser. Who else has tried this foundation and loved it? I have heard that Revlon's Photo Ready is also as good - what do you think?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm gonna check this out in Boots, sounds fab for summer!

Holly said...

I LOVE this too!x

Karleigh said...

your right about this not being for oily girls, unfortunately =( xxx

daisychain said...

I love Bourjois foundations, will be checking this out.

Unknown said...

It's a perfect summer foundation I think.

@Nooberella - oh dear was it too greasy for your skin? x

Le Cocon de Voune said...

Thanks for the review :-)

xSantyx said...

I'll have to purchase this!

I love your blog!

Feel free to follow mine! :)

http://xsantyx.blogspot.com

xx

Unknown said...

@ Santy - thanks am following u now xx

Hellcandy said...

nice to know it smells good! I bought the mineral mousse a while ago and it stinks!

Unknown said...

Jim Collins has made a mint on his best-selling book, "Good to Great." But recent research on sales Coach Outlet
by the Sales Executive Council suggests that the difference in sales productivity achieved between a team led by a "good" sales coach vs. a team with a "great" sales Coach Ergo
is not that significant.
The research found that salespeople who work for a manager with "medium" Coach Gallery
effectiveness achieve 97% of their sales quota, vs. 102% of quota for those who work for a highly effective sales Coach Hamptons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *