Monday 15 March 2010

Must have Liz Earle product - Instant Boost Skin Tonic


I know there have been loads of Liz Earle reviews as well on blogger, but I particularly love the Instant Boost Skin Tonic (£11) that I was sent to review which works great on my dry, dull skin this time of year! I must admit I don't also cleanse my skin correctly every night, as I am a bit lazy! I usually use face wipes (Tesco Vitamin E wipes) and then toner, followed by night cream. 

The Instant Boost Skin Tonic revitalises, soothes and brightens, is gentle and alcohol-free and adds a fine layer of moisture. I don't particularly love the floral smell BUT I love what it does to my skin so am happy to carry on using it!! It also contains conditioning natural source vitamin E, cucumber extract, calendula and organic aloe vera juice. Cucumber extract is calming, cooling and toning, calendula is ideal for sensitive skin and organic aloe vera juice moisturises, soothes and helps relieve sunburn which I can vouch for! As it has so many benefits for the skin, I definitely recommend trying out if you can only afford one product at the moment. The products also arrive beautifully wrapped, so would make a lovely gift for someone special. Apparently you can also buy it in a 30ml spritzer bottle, which would be perfect for long aeroplane trips. I also didn't realise Liz Earle is actually based on the Isle of Wight, which isn't far from me in Southampton! 

Who else loves this product from Liz Earle?

5 comments:

Sheefa F said...

I love this product too :D Simply awesome!

missy_ellie_uk said...

I love this too, use it every day and have one of the little spritzer bottles in my bag in the summer. I actually like the smell too! :-)

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

Love Liz Earle's natural ingredients :)

xoxo

The Girly Tomboy said...

Hey Girl~

Did you get my email? Give me a shout - tomboysRgirls2(AT)gmal(DOT)com.

Also, have you tried the Liz Earle cleanser that everyone is talking about? If you have, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!

Unknown said...

The design is 40's inspired and comes with a 38mm case, while the Navitimer World is one of Breitling
's largest watches ever made, measuring 10% bigger than the Navitimer. The Bentley Motors
for Bentley collection is a self explanatory collaboration between two of the most renowned brands within their respective industries. Some of the less popular Bentley Motors T
collections (among the general populace at least) seem to be the Aeromarine Avenger and Colt ones as well as the Professional Skyracer. Since all Navitimer Watches
really are "instruments for professionals" they focus more on the functionality of the watch versus the look and when you first look at these collections.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *