Wednesday 17 March 2010

Benefit Sugarbomb photos & review





I have read a few mixed reviews about Benefit's Sugarbomb, so was intrigued to try it out and have my say of course :P As I'm sure you know Sugarbomb has a mix of four gorgeous shades - peach, soft plum, shimmering pink and rose.  A few people have said that it doesn't provide good enough coverage for a blusher, but it's not actually a blusher it's a face powder, which is much better for me as blusher on my warm skintone can be a it scary!

I really love the gorgeous colour when all four shades are mixed together (see swatch above - sorry it's not too clear) which gives my face a nice, warm glow that blusher doesn't give me! I prefer Sugarbomb to other Benefit face powders like Dandelion, as it gives a stronger colour and shows up more, but is more subtle than blusher. Benefit products are pricey with this one costing £23.50 but it is unique and will last for ages, so well worth investing if you're not a blusher girl, more a highlighter girl like me! Plus the packaging is as cute as ever, which ALWAYS attracts me to Benefit products.

Who else is a fan of Sugarbomb?

6 comments:

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) said...

This is gorgeous. I love benefit blushes!

missmascara1983 said...

I bought mine last week on a blog sale and I love it. Its my first Benefit blush, and I now want all the others! xx

daisychain said...

I haven't tried it but I'm considering saving for it now!

Whats on your tulips said...

Thanks for the review as i'm not really a blusher girl either but do love my high lighters and really hoped this would be more on that side of the scale x

Anonymous said...

Love Sugarbomb! I like most of the Benefit boxed powders, great products and such cute packaging.

Unknown said...

Watch out for these price cuts and see if the ED Hardy
line is included in the bargain. Usually, department stores offer big price discounts during the end of season months of January and July. So you should be prowling the stores during these months in order to find overstock ED Hardy Shoes
clothing. The retailers will send mails notifying you of their new bargains. Just make sure that the vendor carries hardy shirt
in order to get notifications of latest bargains and back room sales. Because of stiff competition in the online market, e-commerce hardy shirts
vendors are reducing their retail prices.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *