Tuesday 30 March 2010

Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends review

If you're a fan of Herbal Essences, you'll be excited to know they have launched a new range called Beautiful Ends, which is targeted for people that have hair with split ends (who doesn't?!) Thanks to my straightening addiction, I do have a few split ends that I try to look after & ensure they don't get any worse. I recommend the Split End Protection Conditioner Red Raspberry & Silk which helps protect your hair against split ends and breakage. The smell is gorgeous, as you would expect containing raspberries, and also contains silk extracts to smooth hair. This is definitely my favourite range from the new Herbal Essence ranges (I LOVED the old ones a lot more) as it has a much more appealing smell and really helps keep my slightly dry hair smooth. The products are also priced under £4 so great value - thumbs up from me.

Who else has tried this new range - do you prefer the old-style Herbal Essences like me?

5 comments:

missmascara1983 said...

I love the smell of these shampoos, but I seem to have quite a sensitive scalp, and the last time I tried them, it irritated me so much it made my scalp bleed, as they are so highly fragranced!! Shame though as they do smell lush! xx

daisychain said...

I think I shall try this.
And a challenge for you,
what would your hospital beauty basics be?
Like must haves?

Anonymous said...

I tries the shampoo and conditioner and didnt like it at all. After using the products the hair made my hair still feel and look greasy/heavy. I tried using the shampoo alone to see if it was the conditioner causing this, however the same problem remained. No matter how much I thought I washed it out I had the same problem. Sadly - this range is not for me. Moisture miracle and the clean balance are the best =o)

Terri said...

Hi!

Loveeee Herbal Essence! Smells sooo good. Btw, as a keen follower... I've got a little suprise for you!
Check my blog out to see :)

Love Txx

Unknown said...

The folks in Dodge City don't let things slack. A MATT HOUSTON reboot kicked off just MATT HOUSTON DVD, and now the star wagons are circling. According to the MATT HOUSTON DVD COLLECTION, a number of actors are interested in playing the lead role Marshal Matt Dillon (originally played by James Arness on the TV series), but a few big names already lead the pack.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *