Sunday 24 January 2010

Underwear for Valentines!


I have been planning this post all weekend, writing about Valentines Day ideas but instead I am so excited as my team Southampton have been draw against our arch rivals Portsmouth in the FA Cup on Valentines Day!! Sorry for all you non-football fans but it is very exciting for me - not the most romantic of Valentine's Days!

Anyway I have been looking for some new underwear and LOVE the new collections by my favourite brand Freya, who offer sizes up to J. It has got a gorgeous pink bow on the bra and I love the shape. Check out some of their collection on offer at Figleaves here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Breitling Watch
is affixed to a Diver Pro II or Ocean Racer rubber strap, closed with the Blacksteel pushbutton folding clasp. This year, the famous watchmaking house Bentley Motors T
has announced its new captivating watch, called Blackbird Chronograph Limited Edition Blacksteel. The case back of the Navitimer Watches
is crafted from polished steel and engraved with a limited edition number. The water-resistance of the model is ensured down to 300 meters. The new Navitimer World
is framed by a bezel, as well featuring a DLC treatment with an extremely attractive matte finish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *