Thursday 7 January 2010

Tigi Leave-in Moisture Spray


As I am sure you know I love Tigi Haircare products and my must-have product has always been the Health Goddess spray that all the hairdressers used to use. The smell is amazing and it is a great leave-in conditioner and protector against heat damage. A a few weeks ago I ran out of the 4 cans of Health Goddess I bought at the Clothes Show last year and went to order some online and found it has been discontinued which was pretty distressing!


However I am pleased to say I have found a suitable alternative from Tigi, thanks to the lovely Karleen at Tigi who kindly suggested I try the S-Factor Papya Leave In Moisture Spray (£13.30). It claims to detangle, tame frizz and nourishe your hair leaving it smooth to touch and gleaming with health. On first impressions and having used for a few weeks, I am pleased with results so far. It contains Hydrolysed Soy Protein and Keratin Amino Acids (which are known for leaving hair sleek) to repair and strengthen hair whilst Vitamins A & E nourish and feed hair back to health.The smell is lovely (not as nice as Health Goddess though sorry!!) and really leaves your hair feeling extra sleek. A little bit also goes a long way too, so I will imagine one bottle will last you a long time.

So if you have dry, thick hair like mine then I definitely recommend trying this product - especially if you are upset like me of the discontinuance of Health Goddess!

6 comments:

Juicygirl... said...

Great review this is one of my favs I love the smell & how it leaves your hair super soft xoxo

Karleen Smith said...

Im glad that you are liking the S-factor Papaya Leave-in Moisture Spray. There are some great new additions to the S-factor range that I think you're going to love such as the Wonderful Tonight Overnight treatment and the Diamond Dreams Shampoo and Conditioner (which Inge the beauty Director from Cosmo is loving). I will keep you posted! K x

Marisa said...

it looks like a great product!! I'll have to check it out :D

The Poor Little Rich Girls said...

This spray is AMAZING- whatever hair type- am totally addicted!
Love, The Poor Little Rich Girl's.x

Unknown said...

I love it too, am not missing my Health Goddess so much now :) x

Unknown said...

Fans of the Breitling Navitimer
include the comedian Dave Chapelle, "American Idol" TV host Simon Cowell, musician Miles Davis, and actors Tommy Lee Jones and John Lovitz. The rapper Ludacris goes for the Breitling Avenger
. Superocean
offer various high-tech features like the flyback function, split second, moon phase, date display, circular slide rule on the bezel and other complications. Even though many wearers of Chronomat B01
probably do not know how to operate such complications, nor do they need them, just having them in a watch (the way they look) has made them luxurious, pricey and therefore, desired.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *