Monday 25 January 2010

New id luxury brush range - powder brush


I love the new luxury make-up brush range from New ID Cosmetics, which have been created with synthetic fibres unlike most professional brushes which are manufactured using animal fur. The synthetic fibres have been specially manufactured to be softer than any natural hair, which is true as the powder brush is SO soft and I love brushing it on my face! It is not as big as my powder brush at the moment but I love the super soft feeling when you apply powder to your face now. The powder brush is priced at £30 which I think isn't too bad value for a luxury make-up brush.

Who else has tried the new luxury range - thoughts?

4 comments:

Cat said...

That brush looks amazing! I've heard a bit about New ID cosmetics, some good some bad, will have to find a counter and have a try for myself!

Anonymous said...

The brush looks really great.

Brighter Sparks said...

Oooo haven't tried these new brushes. I really like the Paula Dorff brush range...and Estee Lauder's new brushes are great too although a bit on the pricier side. I've been using them recently though and think they are worth the investment. Will have to try out this brand too - thanks for the tip off!

Unknown said...

Coach bags
is famous for manufacturing the vast range of designer bags and using only he best quality raw material. Some other products offered by Coach include travel bags, wallets, watches, business cases, footwear as well as jewelry. What is your core heart wish? Is it to hold a Coach Ergo
? Can you afford to have a designer bag? If your answer to the last question is "no" then the following reading would be of great help to you.
You must know that it is not easy to obtain Coach Gallery
outlet coupons for shopping Coach Hamptons
and purses.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *