Tuesday 5 January 2010

I'm back! Photos from my holiday to Germany







Hi everyone - Happy New Year! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year and the first week back at work isn't too stressful! I got back last night from a lovely relaxing 'cold!' break in Germany with my boyfriend, where it was about -5 most of the time! We had a lovely time eating lots of traditional German Christmas food and drinking lots of wine, whilst visiting some lovely German towns including Bad Homburg and Frankfurt of course. We also had lots of snow as well, which was loads of fun and much better than snow here as it doesn't melt and ice up like snow in England!

I also came back with some new beauty products that I bought in Germany... of course! Look how excited I am in the photo!! I picked up my usual Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Blond shampoo and also purchased Nivea Blond Highlights shampoo to compare - has anyone tried the Nivea Haircare range and what do you think? You can't buy it currently in the UK, same with the Schwarzkopf shampoo so will be interesting to see how German shampoos measure up!

Take care in the snow tonight, it is coming down hard in Southampton at the moment...

4 comments:

sternchenslove said...

Hi,

happy 2010!

When you visit Berlin you can get a Sightseeing Tour from me and I show you my town! Including a tour to our best beauty Shops!

If you need some more Shampoo from Germany I can send it to you!

xxx Sandra

Beauty Scribbler said...

Awww how huggable is that snowman?! Just look at that face!

Quick message to say I nominated your blog for some awards/tags earlier today... and I think part of the instructions is to tell anyone I've nominated. So there you are!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award! x

Unknown said...

The Super Avenger has mechanical self winding, features Bentley GT
movement, a 42 hour power reserve, and is water resistant to 300 meters.
The Avenger Skyland has mechanical self winding, features Bentley Motors T
movement, a 42 hour power reserve, and is also water resistant to 300 meters.
The Chrono Avenger M1 has super quartz movement, features Navitimer Watches
movement, power reserve by battery, and is water resistant to 1000 meters.
The Avenger Seawolf1 is mechanical self winding, features Navitimer World
movement, a 40 hour power reserve and is water resistant to 3000 meters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *