Wednesday 20 January 2010

I am loving...Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place cream eyeshadows

Ok winter is definitely on the way out, I have decided! This week has been a lot warmer so I have been experimenting a bit more with some brighter colours!! I received samples of the new Double Wear Stay-in-Place cream eyeshadows before Christmas but because of the cold horrible weather I haven’t been out much to try them out!

There are some gorgeous shades available that I love – Pink Amethyst and Vintage Violet are my favourite and look great worn together thanks to the creamy formula that blends easily on your eyes. The cream eyeshadows also don’t leave creases and lines which so many cream eyeshadows do – this annoys me so much as by the end of the day you just have lines of coverage. They are fairly pricey at £15 but well worth it for the quality of colours and texture. I did attempt to swatch them and take photos but they didn't come out too well – if you check out the Estee Lauder site you’ll see how gorgeous the colours are yourself.

3 comments:

Kerry! said...

wanted to try these for a while, gonna go check em out now!

www.kerrylouise20.blogspot.com

Holly said...

I love these too duch gorgeous colours and staying power!x

Unknown said...

Few people can resist the charm of genuine Bentley GT
which are famous fro supreme quality and exquisite craftsmanship. Identical to other top watch brands like Rolex, Cartier, Omega or others, Superocean
sets the target on the rich customers with the watches fixed at hefty prices, around five thousand dollars per one. The basic model has mechanical self winding, features Chronomat B01
caliber movement, a 42 hour power reserve, and is water resistant to 30 meters. The Chrono Cockpit has mechanical self winding, features Chronomat Evolution
caliber movement, a 42 hour power reserve, and is also water resistant to 30 meters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *