Tuesday 22 December 2009

Cupid and Grace - perfect for hair lovers

If you are still looking for the perfect gift for a hair lover, then I have found the perfect site called Cupid and Grace that just sells hair products. Yes it is heaven and I want everything on there! I am a total hair junkie and am really impressed by the amount of professional hair brands that are on offer - Tigi, Keune (love their shine spray), Schwarzkopf and also electrical brands such as Babylis and GHD. They also offer loads of men's gift ideas as well - the Kent for Men Wet Styler I ordered for my boyfriend has been a real success for him and it only cost £7.95. I also ordered the much talked about Babylis Conical Wand in pink! for £28.95 which I can't wait to try out and review once my broken finger has healed. My order arrived really quickly and I was also emailed regularly about the status of my order, which is very reassuring especially this time of year! The packaging was also really nice and had a few personal touches inside the box - overall the service is excellent and much better it seems that bigger rivals HQ Hair which other bloggers seem to have issues with.

Don't worry you can also still order in time for Christmas up to 2pm on Wednesday 23rd December by choosing the next day delivery service at checkout!

3 comments:

fik said...

Nice posts :)
For all kind of beauty tips please visit the following link
Want beauty tips

All Women Stalker said...

Christmas has passed but I'll definitely visit this site! I'm a hair lover... maybe this will be the time I'll lose all my money :P hope not!

Unknown said...

When you have made up your mind to purchase a Breitling Bentley
, the only decision you are left with is purchasing online or offline. The Breitling Windrider
eventually settled on was the Chronomat Evolution, which is Breitling's best selling watch, and it's not hard to see why. This stunning timepiece was originally created to for the world famous Frecce Tricolori, the Italian air force display team. Over the years Bentley 6.75
have tweaked its design and it is now considered by many people, myself included, to be the most technically accomplished watch in their extensive range. Always remember that beauty and features are attributes of Bentley Motors
that makes it the best choice of purchase.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *