Thursday, 10 December 2009

The Clothes Show Live Birmingham





Last Saturday I went to the Clothes Show Live in Birmingham, which was amazing but very busy as you can see from my photos! As you may have heard on Twitter I have broken my fingers playing netball so am finding it really hard to type and write at the moment so it will be a brief review and lots of photos instead!

The show was excellent (despite a very rude steward who worked at the NEC making us move seats mid-show!) and was set to a Winter Wonderland theme, which included a lot of half-naked, yummy men to the delight of the screaming girls in the crowd. My favourite area of the show was the Pink Zone, which was where all the beauty stands where. I particularly enjoyed seeing Tara Smith styling a competition winner's hair and offering her expert tips. Jeff Brazier was also there for Reveal Magazine, although they were not giving away or selling copies of the magazine… weird! I also love the Jelly Pong Pong goodie bag that were £12, which is a great way to try out new products at a much cheaper price! I was gutted that All Saints weren’t there as I got some good bargains last time, maybe they will be back next year! I got some really nice clothes in the Purple Zone, which was so busy all day with people everywhere – I think that they let too many people into the show as I don’t remember previous years being so busy. The Clothes Show in London was so much nicer and quieter, cooler and in an excellent venue unlike the NEC which I dislike more and more every year!

Anyway I managed to get some nice, individual presents for Christmas and recommend anyone who loves bargain fashion and beauty buys to visit in London next year (4th – 6th June 2010) or Birmingham (3rd – 8th December 2010).

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *