Sunday 20 December 2009

Gadget gifts for him from Braun....ok one tested by me!


Hope you are enjoying the weekend and my gift guides so far! I have struggled so far to find presents for my Dad and Boyfriend, so thought I would write about two great Braun products that are currently half price or less in Boots, so are a bargain as well!

I was originally asked to review the new Braun Triumph 5000 Power toothbrush so wanted to try it out properly in order to give an accurate review. This latest toothbrush from Braun comes complete with a digital smart guide and has 8,800 rotations and 40,000 pulsations a minute. It also has 5 modes - daily, sensitive, deep clean, polish and massage mode, so you have plenty of options for dentist-clean teeth every morning. It is reduced to £62.50 in Boots at the moment and I must say I have always been sceptical of spending loads of money on a electric toothbrush but it is so worth it. I couldn't go back to a normal toothbrush now, as it leaves my teeth really clean and my dentist has even noticed as well. So an investment of £62.50 would definitely pay off in the future as you have healthier teeth and don't need as many fillings. My boyfriend has tried to steal this off me several times, so I know a lot of men would really love this as a gift!

For lazy men, I recommend the new Braun Series 3 wet n' dry shaver (£48.94), which has been designed with the Monday morning shave in mind! The foil head cuts long and short hairs in one stroke, reducing skin contact resulting in less skin aggravation. Plus it can be used in the shower apparently - just don't drop it on your foot. It also comes complete with a stylish travel bag and charging stand, so makes a nice gift as well and won't make your bathroom look messy!

Hope this is useful, it will certainly make the man in your life a lot happier than getting a pair of socks!!

3 comments:

All Women Stalker said...

I got my man one of these compact shavers for Christmas... oh he loves it!

Unknown said...

Glad he likes it! xxx

Unknown said...

All those who are willing to purchase Coach Purses
, bag or clutches should try to find the discount vouchers that ranges from 10 % to 25 %. Such vouchers enable the client to save hundred dollars on purchasing the handbag.
Another idea for reaping the benefit of Coach Gallery
is to visit a store or the website during off-season.
There are few coach websites on internet that offer outlet coupons that can be printed as well. These outlets also offer some shopping programs that enable the access of the clients to many promotions and exclusive sales. The winner of Coach Hamptons
has the choice of using these discounts at any Coach Legacy
store.
as gift but are unable to do so at regular stores for cash.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *