Thursday 17 December 2009

Last minute gift guide - under £5

As it is one week until Christmas I thought I would put together some last minute gift guides for everyone who is struggling for ideas. I love shopping for gifts so much and would happily shop all day to help someone out! Shame I have to work right up until Christmas Eve...Anyway all my Christmas shopping is done thanks to a great shopping trip to Gunwharf Quay in Portsmouth but I thought I'd share with you some of my gift ideas. First up today are gifts under £5, perfect Secret Santa presents.

1) Galaxy Mistletoe Kisses (£3.99) These gorgeous limited-edition treats consist of heaveny Galaxy chocolate, with an indulgent mousse and caramel centre. Perfect for sharing with a loved one or all to yourself!

2) Nivea Glamorous Gloss (£3.99) contains ultra shine pigments and exotic scents, brings dazzling shine to your lips and provides long lasting moisturisation and care. A perfect stocking filler for your mum or sister!

3) Simple Kind To Lips Essential Lip Balm SPF 15 (£2.49) isn't actually available until January 2010 (sorry!) but I was kindly sent a sample to review and it would make a perfect post x-mas stocking filler for under £3! It contains active ingredients and vitamin goodness, including Glycerin and Shea Butter to give long lasting daily care.

I hope you find it useful - good luck with all your last minute shopping! Tomorrow I will have gifts under £10 for you! Let me know if you have found other fab bargains for under £5.

5 comments:

♥ Chloë ♥ said...

I like the look of that Nivea Gloss... thanks for sharing! xxx

Unknown said...

it's lovely :) xx

daisychain said...

fab post! I love those mistletoe kisses. YUM.

Unknown said...

Thanks hun, I could actually eat them all day, in fact right now would be good!! x

Fik said...

Attractive picture of nivea...
Good posts..
Best jewels available

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *