Thursday, 24 February 2011

New Estee Lauder Pure Colour Nail Lacquer shades

I was kindly asked by Estee Lauder if I wanted to try out their new shades of Pure Colour Nail Lacquer shades, so I selected two light, pastel shades Pink Thrill and Nude Attitude. Both shades are absolutely gorgeous and so silky when you apply to your nails. I have played three games of netball this week and they still haven’t chipped or smudged. I would show you a photo but I have broken one of my fingers so it’s not very attractive!

These pastel shades are perfect for spring and on-trend for SS11 fashion!

You can buy the new shades in store now for £14 – well worth the money for a decent, long lasting nail varnish!

 


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *