Wednesday 9 February 2011

Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy 4 months on!


I thought I would post a few photos of my hair which I have taken recently to show you how well the Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy treatment I had done has lasted! I had the treatment at Haringtons in Southampton at the end of September so it’s been over 4 months. My hair is still much smoother and blow-dries straight and smooth very easily. It literally has changed my life (this sounds very dramatic I know!) but I can go out in the rain and not worry about thick, fluffy hair, I can wash my hair at the gym and not get stressed as my doesn’t hair goes wild and frizzy anymore! I do still straighten my hair if I have slept on it awkwardly and have kinks, or if I tie it up and then want to wear it down but generally I haven’t used the straighteners so my hair is in better condition!

The best situation was when I went to Spain in October last year and was the first ready out of my five girlfriends, as my hair didn’t need to be styled! Normally I’d be the last, getting hot and stressed in the heat trying to tame my hair and battle the humidity! I had longer to relax on the balcony with my sleek hair drinking sangria ha ha!

Hopefully it will carry on and last as long as possible, but I would be interested to see if after another treatment, it lasts longer. Like waxing – the more you have it done, the longer the hair takes to grow back! I have run out of the Keratin conditioner that came with my treatment and need to repurchase it but it’s a bit expensive at £20 a bottle!!

So what do you think of my hair now, has it persuaded you to try the treatment? I definitely recommend it if you have thick, fluffy, dry, frizzy , wavy hair like mine! I must also add there has been some confusion around the different types of treatment – Brazilian Blow-dries etc but this one was the Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy treatment so I can only vouch for the quality of this particular brand as there are many out there being offered by salons, that last different lengths of time and contain different ingredients!

 


12 comments:

Lydia said...

I definitely want to try a keratin treatment - be it a brazillian blowdry or something like you had. I will probably wait until summer though as it will be very handy for my travels. I like the thought of no GHDs! I know the feeling of battling my hair abroad all too well. x

Unknown said...

It will be great for your travels Lydia as you can literally wash and leave to dry :) The best bit is no reaction to the humidity which used to be a nightmare! x

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Looks fab Natalie!!

Sadie x

http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/

Nivedita said...

Love your hair. Just came across you. Following you now.
Xoxo

epilator reviews said...

As you sais your self 'it looks great' and fabulous that it's lasted this long. Let us know when you get and done again and post your pictures here please.

Sam

Best Epilator Review said...

Wow, 4 months and your hair still looks great! How much is a keratin complex smoothing therapy, by the way?

michelle said...

the brazilian blowout or blowdry is getting quite popular. i never tried it but my girlfriends did...i noticed the difference without them telling me about it!

VitaMinds said...

i want one, too!

how much does it cost to said...

4 months? Wow!

wa verzekering auto said...

i'll try it soon! lovely!

goedkoopstedoorlopendkrediet.com said...

keratin treatment looks promising. i wonder how much it is.

laura said...

Looks fantastic!! My sister also got one but hers was called Cocoa Keratin Brazilian hair smoothing system, so I can vouch for the quality of this one too :) Has it¿s own shampoo and conditioner, she got the kit online at a site called Beyas and then took it to a salon to get it done professionally.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *