Friday 5 November 2010

Vaseline Lip Therapy with Cocoa Butter

Although the weather hasn't got that cold yet, I am already taking precautions with Vaseline's Lip Therapy with Cocoa Butter (£1.89). I don't like normal Vaseline as I find it too greasy and don't like the strange taste, but have fallen in love with the cocoa butter balm! It is packed full of antioxidant-rich cocoa butter, and has a light, chocolate scent that will have you licking your lips all day long. Definitely worth checking out if you are a cocoa butter fan - and it is a bargain too under £2!


x

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Vaseline never makes my lips really soft :(

Only thing that helps is Carmex!

daisychain said...

I'll look out for this, I've noticed their new stick lipbalms in superdrug, too, which seem a good idea.

Safiyah said...

I love mine! For some reason I find it even softer than normal vaseline.. or is that just me?!

@daisychain, the stick ones arent anything like the tin one, trust me, I bought it thinking it would be but the texture on the lips is wayy more drier than the tin one!

Unknown said...

I am a lip balm addict! I have a lip balm stored everywhere and always take at least one in my bag when I go out! This sounds like another destined for my collection

Unknown said...

I really love this and so much better than normal Vaseline! x

Foxy Frangipani said...

Oh, is this new?
I've just recently bought the green and the pink one from Hong Kong...

peachy said...

Wow! It's cheap! Gotta have one!

Clear Pores said...

Awesome post ,All the given information is so informative for us ,I really appreciated from your information.I will bookmark it,and sharing it with my friends.Thanks.
http://www.thebeautyinsiders.com/clearpores.html

tucson az dentists said...

That's just the right product to keep your lips healthy. Also don't forget your dental health.

Anonymous said...

Try other products too. Look for jewelers gold for accessories as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *