Friday 12 November 2010

My favourite liquid eyeliners



I’ve been looking for a new liquid eyeliner recently (it's a make-up must have for me) and after several recommendations from fellow beauty bloggers I have found my top two. Illamasqua Art Of Darkness Precision Ink (£16.50) and a cheaper option Liquid Eyeliner in Rook from Topshop (£6.50). Illamasqua’s Precision Ink lets you create an amazingly accurate application, with relative ease as well unlike other liquid liners which can be tricky! It’s also extremely long-lasting and waterproof it's perfect for use anywhere on the face and body to bring out your bold side! Not sure if I would use it all over my body, but it does a good job for my eyes! I did find that it does smudge if you don’t let it completely dry but apart from that it’s fantastic.

I haven’t really tried out Topshop’s new make-up range but love the liquid liner which isn’t as fancy as the Illamasqua one, but for £6.50 it’s a bargain. It also lasts all day without smudging and has proven to be long-lasting so thumbs up from me!

What are your favourite liquid eyeliners? 

8 comments:

daisychain said...

I've yet to try any of the topshop makeup.
I'm a big fan of ELF eyeliners, the liquid, the pens and the gel ones.

Marisa said...

I really like the rimmel london one, even though I just can't use them right!

Lydia said...

I'm itching to try the Illamasqua eyeliner! The one I'm using and loving right now is Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Liner - it has a small but firm nib so is good for creating neat lines xx

nicoletta said...

I've heard good things about the illamasqua one too. My fave is clinique x

Unknown said...

@ nicoletta I haven't tried the Clinique ones yet x

Tass said...

I don't have a fave because all the ones I've tried fade away. I'd love to try the Illamasqua waterproof one though! x

peachy said...

Thanks you for this review. Ive been looking for a great eyeliner for so long. Now, I get to try these :)

Bubblefairy said...

Thanks for the great review - I will try the Illamasqua eyeliner. I have been using Rimmel Professional Liquid Eyeliner for...12 years now (had to think about that and suddenly feel very old and slightly horrified!), but I have been finding it is lacking staying power - especially the wings! So thanks for the tip! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *