Wednesday 24 November 2010

No7 Limited Edition MirrorBall Highlighter Compact


 I am big fan of No7’s limited edition highlighters and religiously use my Natural Radiance Highlighter which is the best. Fact. However No7 have bought out a new highlighter for Christmas – the Mirror Ball Highlighter Compact (£13.50) which is a lot more sparkly for the festive season and gives cheeks and shoulders a gorgeous shimmer! 



The packaging is also a lot nice than the Natural Radiance Highlighter & the size is perfect for slipping into your bag when you go out. It's also not too expensive at £13 and as No7 do loads of great deals at Christmas I am sure you can get it cheaper! Enjoy!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Its a pity that you have not shown swatches :(

Sara said...

The Highlighter looks amazing :) thanks for sharing it

daisychain said...

SO pretty, my local boots is crap and only stocks the very basics of the No7 line.

The Beautyholic said...

Can i use it under blush..

Unknown said...

@ Tugba sorry I will try and take some swatches. I did try but my camera didn't take good enough photos! x

Unknown said...

@ Tugba sorry I will try and take some swatches. I did try but my camera didn't take good enough photos! x

Ray said...

ooo this looks lush- going to have a search for it in boots tomorrow xxx

http://rayisgoodforyou.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

WOW. Not a fan of No7.... and obvs didnt know No7 packages like this nao... it looks worth a try!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *