Tuesday 23 November 2010

♥ Clinique’s new Limited Edition Strawberry Fudge range! ♥



I was very lucky to receive some of the goodies from Clinique’s new Limited Edition Strawberry Fudge range and thought I’d show off my favourite from the range the Strawberry Fudge Holiday Compact (£25). I love the design of the compact and have fallen in love with the gorgeous pinky/brown eyeshadows and pink blush in New Clover. As expected with Clinique eyeshadows, they are shimmery, silky smooth and last all day. Definitely a must-have from me from the new collection. Thanks Clinique!


You can check out the whole Holiday collection here. What will you be purchasing from the range?






3 comments:

Bettina@BeautySwot said...

Love the quality of Clinique's make up - have a very similar palette already that I used for my wedding so decided not to get this one!
x

Unknown said...

I love all of Clinique palettes! x

peachy said...

Pink and brown is a fantastic combination.. not just in makeup but in almost everything (clothes, cake, walls :P) Glad Clinique made a new fabulous product

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *