Wednesday 3 December 2008


After reading about Kyoku on Cult Beauty, I was delighted (Well my boyf was!) to try out the new Kyoku for men range, which has great packaging so can reside in my bathroom!! 

The facial moisturiser (£43) is incredibly hydrating for winter as it contains soline (derived from sunflower oil), while green tea leaf and avocado oil softens and rejuvenates skin. In addition, algotan (derived from brown seaweed) protects skin cells. My boyfriend absolutely loves this moisturiser and he is incredibly fussy so I am taking his word! The best bit is it includes anti-ageing bamboo, pea extract and Vitamin E and is SPF15 to protect against daily UV damage, so perfect for any upcoming ski holidays! Additionally, he also likedthe Kyoku Lip Fuel (SPF15) which is great to protect against chapped lips, as it contains 3 organic butters as well as avocado oil to soothe and moisturise. I will be stealing that I think! Check out Kyoku online here.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *