Wednesday 3 December 2008

Elemis Pro Collagen Quartz Lift Mask - a treat for winter skin!


I have had a bad cold this past week, so my skin has not been in the best condition! So I fancied a bit of a lift to hydrate my skin and banish all languishing colds. My favourite skincare brand Elemis have launched the Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Mask (£45) which I have been looking forward to trying for ages! This luxurious cream mask combines the power of Quartz with Padina Pavonica, adaptogenic Noni, Moringa and Argan Tree Oil (very scientific!) to instantly uplift and hydrate the skin - just what I needed! My skin now feels super-soft and has definately put a spring back in my step, thank you Elemis. 

Ohh and I have just heard Elemis are launching a new anti-ageing skincare collection (£58) to freshen and renew dull skin to a visible glow, which will be available exclusively at Elemis spas, salons and selected department stores from 1st January to 11th February 2009. So watch this space, hopefully I will be lucky enough to try this out soon! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *