Wednesday 22 October 2008

Refresh Me please!



Last night after a tough session in a gym I decided I needed refreshing! So I used the new 'Refresh me' range from Cottons Beauty.  Their Pink Grapefruit Bath Crystals are a natural invigorating and detoxifying bath soak, containing Grapefruit essential oil, dead sea salts and Calendula flowers. Hmmm yummy! After my bath I used Pink Grapefruit Hand and Body Cream which revitalises dry hands and elbows, whilst providing moisture for nails and cuticles. It is also enriched with Organic grapefruit pure essential oil and smells lovely. Today I have soft, smooth skin and feel very refreshed so definately a brand to try out. Visit www.cottonsbeauty.co.uk to purchase these products. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *