Thursday 30 October 2008

Lee Stafford Bling Range



I discovered the great new bling range from Lee Stafford on Beauty and the Dirt and had to try it out, as I love anything that helps my hair sparkle! The products help us get our hair ‘just so’ for any evening out but also treat our exhausted locks the following day. As a blonde, I particularly love 4 blondes Glimmer Serum (£5.99) - a soft and silky serum, especially for blonde hair, which tames frizzy flyaway hair, enhances the colour and makes it shine! Finish off with the gorgeous Sparkle Spray (£5.99)- a quick and easy, instant sparkle spray that ensures your hair will shimmer and shine! Love it! You can buy Lee Stafford products at Boots www.boots.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I cant find this product at boots.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *