Monday 20 October 2008

Cocosa - exclusive new fashion site

Tonight I have come across this fabulous new site Cocosa from the people at Grazia, which is strictly invitation-only and sells designer goods at up to half the normal price! Ohhh that's not fair! However, I browsed a little through my favourite blogs and came across Ivi Varda, who has an exclusive code. To become a founder member and just for ivi varda readers, COCOSA.com created an exclusive code which is: ivivarda. Yay! You only have a week or so to register though so hurry up... I am liking the look of Christian Lacroix and Matthew Williamson already..:-) Hopefully they might start selling my favourite beauty brands at half the price - well a beauty addict can dream!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh great thanks Beauty addict have signed up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *