Thursday 21 October 2010

Revlon Grow Luscious mascara


I was sent a sample of the new Revlon Grow Luscious mascara a few weeks ago and have been using it for the past few weeks after my sister raved about it having purchased on holiday in the US. I must admit I have never previously tried a Revlon mascara as I am usually a Maybelline fan, so this was a first for me. This is the first Revlon mascara that helps lashes grow stronger, while claiming to add length and volume. As you can see from the photo below, it certainly has added volume & length to my lashes.


The brush size is huge and resembles Benefit's Bad Lash or Dior's Dior show mascara for size and quality but only costs £9.99 (currently £2 off in Superdrug at the moment. I think I need to try it for a bit longer to prove whether my lashes have actually grown but if they do - then great! It certainly  feels nice on my eyelashes and doesn't irritate like other mascaras.

What do you think? Has anyone else tried this mascara & seen results so far?

3 comments:

daisychain said...

It sounds promising! But a bit out of my non-existant budget to try for now!

Teufelchen said...

My friend bought it, when she was visiting me last weekend. She is happy with it as well.
Greetings from So'ton

Natalie@Pixielashes said...

whoa...im off to get this asap!!!! mmega lashes or what!! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *