Monday 18 October 2010

♥ Haringtons in Winchester review ♥


On Saturday I was lucky enough to visit Haringtons again for some pampering, this time in Winchester! The salon is conveniently located in Winchester city centre and has a vibrant atmosphere thanks to being in the middle of all the hustle and bustle (I love people watching!) I was treated to a cut, half a head highlights and a blow dry and you can see the fantastic results below!


What I really loved about my consultation was my stylist being really helpful and working out what colours would make my blonde hair a bit more natural. As it's sadly approaching autumn I wanted a more natural look which I think has been achieved! What do you think? I love it!

If you are live in the Winchester area then I recommend this salon if you have cash to spend. It's not the cheapest, but probably the best in the area. You get what you pay for with hair treatments I think and I would certainly go back!

I also had a fab new product by Kerastase used on me called Elixir Ultime. It's a versatile beautifying oil appropriate for all hair types and contains a combination of camellia, argan, maize and pracaxi oils. It leaves your hair feeling ultra nourished, protected and enhanced and very soft! Only downside is it costs a whopping £32.75!! Would you spend that much on a hair product?

3 comments:

SweetLikeJelly said...

You're hair looks gorgeaous. The only product i'm considering spending that kind of cash on is morroccanoil and even at that i'm not sure i'll take the plunge!!!

daisychain said...

Oh wow, no, I could never spend that much on a hair product, but your hair does look AMAZING

Unknown said...

Moroccan Oil has changed my life.... Buy it!! :) been using it for two years now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *