Friday 29 October 2010

My fave new lippy!

Despite owning hundreds of lipsticks, this is the one I have been reaching for over the past few weeks - L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Boosting Serum Lipstick in Freshly Rosy (S106). 
It has a boosting serum at the heart of the lipstick, containing Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid, to hydrate and plump with moisture. This may explain the strange  smell and taste, which reminds me of old school lipsticks my gran used to lend me when I was a child! 


I love the colour though and the softness on my lips, so a winner for me despite the taste! Has anyone else tried these new lippies?


1 comment:

daisychain said...

I've been looking at these. I need something more hydrating for winter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *