Thursday, 29 July 2010

Miners Tin o' Tinted lip balms

I am a huge lip balm lover, I have hundreds! However most of mine are either clear or pink, I don’t own any nude shades. So I was really excited to discover new Miners Tin o' Tint lip balms, which have three flavours in the range – cherry, watermelon and vanilla, which is a nude shade! Created with a delicious Vanilla fragrance and an added moisturising formulation, you lips feel soft and smooth with a hint of gorgeous nude brown colour that looks really natural. I also happen to love vanilla –flavoured products so love the taste. I am not so keen on cherry and watermelon flavours so will give those a miss, but for only £2.99 you can afford to try them all out! The packaging is also gorgeous as well :-)

Has anyone else tried these out?

x
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *