Saturday 24 July 2010

bareMinerals Refillable buffing brush for portable perfection



 My little sister is a huge bareMinerals fan and has written a review for me of her favourite new product to share with you. She has totally different skin from mine, oily, so it's nice to have another alternative on a skin product.

The new bareMinerals Refillable buffing brush (£16.75 from QVC) is perfect for people who love using bareMinerals products but hate carrying them around all day, just for that little touch up. This buffing brush provides a brilliant solution, simply fill up the container at the end with your own shade of bareMinerals twist and buff away. You can use it just as a top up or as a fresh start after coming out of the gym, it gives an even but slightly lighter finish that you can top up later with other bareMineral products such as the Mineral Veil, the illuminating Mineral veil is also a new product to look out for.   


Let me know what you think, have you tried this product?

4 comments:

MISS LUCY... said...

I love BM and have this product but totally cannot use it. It doesn't seem to produce enough product to actually make a difference to my skin. I love the concept though. Maybe I'm using it wrong! xx

Unknown said...

Hi Lucy

You need to open the flow of product tip the brush upside down and tap quite hard so it begins so come out at the end. I have found it easier to actually keep the flow open and keep tapping the end to make sure the product is coming out. Keep trying I promise its worth it!!
xxx

Claire Elizabeth said...

I used to work for Bare Minerals when I was at uni so I'm totally addicted to their products! :) The refillable buffing brush is awesome because it's such a neat way to carry the product around, I love it :)

Anti aging treatments said...

I haven't used this product before but I'm thinking of trying it now. It looks very convenient. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *