Monday 19 July 2010

Favourite new hair products


When I go on holiday I always struggle to decide which hair products to take with me because of the stupid weight allowances. I have just spent two weeks in Germany and Turkey and took with me several of of my newest hair products to trial out, two of which I loved.

After I wash my hair I always use a smoothing treatment or spray of some sort to protect my hair against heat damage and straighteners. I usually always stick to my favourite brand TIGI but tried out a new leave-in smoothing treatment called Senscience Moisture Lock (£12.95). It is infused with Vitalock-6 Complex to nourish your hair without weighing it down and has been developed to treat your hair whilst styling too. What I love about the treatment is the silkiness, which reminds me a bit of a runnier TIGI Afterparty (another one of my favourites!). It promises to leave your hair three times shiner, seven and a half times more resistant to breakage and protected against damaging UV rays which is crucial for me when choosing which hair products for holiday.  I was really impressed with the treatment and will definitely carry on using it after holiday, it is perfect for thick, knotty hair like mine which needs serious moisture!!

I also love the latest range from TIGI (surprise!) called Love Peace & The Planet. The products are a unique range of hair care products that are rich with renewable, organic and bio-degradable ingredients with no artificial colours or fragrances. My favourite product from the range is the Totally Beachin’ Body & Waves Styling Mist (£11.95) which contains no chemicals, is 82% organic and its innovative natural blend will give texture and add body to your hair. It also contains coconut water and sea kelp to help nourish hair, as well as pineapple and sea salt for adding texture and body to your hair which smells gorgeous. Plus it is all packed within a tube made from 50% recycled material so you are doing your bit for the planet too.

Let me know if you have tried any of these new products!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I would like that new Tigi range! I have never tried any products from them but they look good!
X

Unknown said...

havent tried them but i lovve tigi x

Lydia said...

I really may have to try the Tigi wave spray, I still havent found a wave spray i like so am always trying new ones x

Jenny said...

I haven't tried it before but I'm beginning to like it since I read this post. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Hi,
I am looking for an investor to partner me in a project to Tetra pack Coconut water (A premium variety from Sri Lanka) to the European market.
Would appreciate hearing from anyone interested.

Aelian Hingert
Aemar Trading
Sri Lanka
aemarg@sltnet.lk
aelian.hingert@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *