Monday 3 May 2010

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess collection





I love last year's Bronze Goddess collection, especially the limited edition bronzer which is a firm favourite of mine so was really excited to be given the chance to check out the new collection. Estee Lauder describe their new collection as:

"Exotic, eye-popping colour and seductive bronze radiance create a sensuous look. Skin is luminous. Eyes sparkle with bold, metallic hues. Bright lips beckon. Take a walk on the wild side."

My first impressions are I love the gorgeous bright colours, even if the wild coral shade is a bit too adventurous for me (maybe on holiday!) I love the wild orchid colour in the lipgloss (£15) and nail varnish (£12), so these two products are a definite favourite of mine and match perfectly with all my summer outfits. I am also intrigued by the limited edition Eau Fraiche, which is a sensuous, sun-drenched blend of Bergamot and Mandarin, cooled with Tahitian Gardenia Petals and Coconut, warmed with Amber, Sandalwood and Vetiver. I haven't had a chance to try this out yet as the weather has been so awful all weekend but I will definitely be packing this in my holiday suitcase at the end of the month.

Has anyone else tried out the new collection - so far I am loving the bright colours for summer (when it returns!!) I also really want to try out the Bronzing blush as well as it looks gorgeous.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The products look great. You must do swatches :D

Unknown said...

The perfume sounds like it smells amazing, I love gardenia. xx

*Peonies and lilies* said...

The perfume sounds lush, let us know what you think of it x

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say Hi ;)

I`m a new follower and I really like reading your blog!

have a great day!

http://getreadyforsummer2010.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

As more and more people experience the empowering benefits of hiring a personal life with a Coach Outlet
, this area of expertise is exploding.
Coach Wristlet
is a future focused practice that helps clients determine and achieve personal goals. Coach Ergo
are trained to use inquiry, reflection and discussion to help clients change their perceptions about limiting beliefs and move ahead to develop strategies and action plans that will bring about a happier life.
A Coach Gallery
is not the same as a therapist, but uses specific insights and skills to bring out capabilities and talents that the client has within.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *