Friday 14 May 2010

My birthday!



I had a lovely birthday this week and was very spoilt by my friends and family, including this lovely handbag cake from my boyfriend! He knows me very well! I also received some lovely items from Accessorize which I thought I would share. I don't normally buy much from there (unless it is on sale) as I think it is very overpriced, but lovely. Well my lovely Mother bought me the gorgeous Belize Oriental Moulded Cup Bikini and the floral bandeau dress (see below) which I love and can't wait to wear on holiday this year. Looking at the website Accessorize have some gorgeous items out this summer & I am tempted to buy more stuff now!




Who else has got anything from Accessorize this summer & what do you think?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That cake looks amazing! Gorgeous dress too :) xx

Unknown said...

I hope you had a great birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh yumm! That cake looks gorgeous! Hope you had a great birthday love :)
x

♥Forever the ugly duckling ♥ said...

The dress and bikini are lovely :)

I must admit I buy alot from there, I agree that it is a bit overpriced thou!

I think ill next buy some traditional style fans to keep me cool this summer :)

xo

behind the ivy said...

Hope you had a fab birthday! That's a gorgeous dress.

I rarely buy anything full priced from Accessorize/Monsoon too, but I love raiding their sales!

daisychain said...

so glad you had a great day! x

Unknown said...

Thanks guys! x

Tavia said...

Happy Birthday! The cake looks lovely! :)

Anonymous said...

Having purchased on a piece of ED clothing
is investing on an outfit that is sure to last many fashion trends and is wearable that it never goes out of style. The ED Hardy Shoes
line however is not limited to men and women apparel. Even teens can enjoy the exquisite styles and individualism of hardy shirt
. In fact, the young generation is more open and one of the top sectors that patronize the hardy shirt
fashion line.eaft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *