Friday, 14 May 2010

My birthday!



I had a lovely birthday this week and was very spoilt by my friends and family, including this lovely handbag cake from my boyfriend! He knows me very well! I also received some lovely items from Accessorize which I thought I would share. I don't normally buy much from there (unless it is on sale) as I think it is very overpriced, but lovely. Well my lovely Mother bought me the gorgeous Belize Oriental Moulded Cup Bikini and the floral bandeau dress (see below) which I love and can't wait to wear on holiday this year. Looking at the website Accessorize have some gorgeous items out this summer & I am tempted to buy more stuff now!




Who else has got anything from Accessorize this summer & what do you think?
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *