Thursday 19 July 2012

Accessorize products - excellent dupes!

I know I am a bit slow to the Accessorize bandwagon as their summer collection launched back in May but I was unable to attend the event. Anyway I was shopping in Accessorize last week and saw their make up range and thought I would try out a couple products.

Accessorize products I purchased

I went for the ThailiaRock Star Duo Eye Shadow (£4) and Scandal with Love Merged Blush (£6). I love their product names, very original. First impressions are the baked products are very similar to the Baked to Last collection from The Body Shop but much cheaper. Baked for 8 hours, the texture of the products is easy to blend and natural looking and very pigmented. Normally in cheaper products you lose the strong pigmentation but not in these, they blend beautifully.

Thailia Rock Star Duo Eye Shadow - £4

The eyeshadows are £6 than The Body Shop versions, with the bronzer £11 cheaper so worth comparing. I didn’t try the bronzer but it looked very similar to The Body Shop one and the Prestige bronzers. I will definitely try that out next time and review.

Let me know if you have tried out the Accessorize range and what you think of the quality?

3 comments:

Zosia xo said...

They look so nice, and perfect for summer! :) I love the butterflies on top of them, it makes them very diffrent from other eye shadows and blushes :D

Check out my blog if you feel like it: www.sophies-beauty-diary.blogspot.com :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karl Gardner said...

Hi Natalie – Accessorize always seem to come up trumps :)
Karl Gardner(Beauty Products)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *