Monday 30 April 2012

YSL La Laque Couture nail varnishes

 I am a big fan of Revlon and YSL nail varnishes as I find they don’t chip as quick as other brands plus the colours are gorgeous. I always go for the nude shades rather than really bright shades, more suitable for work and less obvious if they chip!

The new collection from YSL is called La Laque Couture and is simply gorgeous. Take a look at all 30 shades, including some lovely bright ones which are iconic YSL colours and inspired by their fashion collections.



My favourite shade so far is No 24 Rose Abstrait, which I wore to a wedding at the weekend. What do you think? I love it and it’s a perfect nude shade which is part of the ‘French’ look in the collection. The varnishes aren’t cheap at £18 but worth it for a staple shade this summer. They also don’t chip easily and feel smooth and shiny on your nails so thumbs up from me.

Who else has tried the new collection and what do you think?



6 comments:

S&S said...

Love the bright colors!

Lucy said...

Love the shoe image! I like YSL polishes too, find they wear really well.

Anonymous said...

I love No 24 - this is a beautiful shade. I always seem to go for these beautiful nude pink tones.

Thanks for sharing!

http://personalperspectives.wordpress.com/

I love my adhesive bra said...

SO Nice! Love the subtly of the Rose Abstrait.

Glad I've found this blog :)

Sarah J
partybra.co.uk

Jet said...

That first shot. Wow. Orange polish with purple heels. Yes!

Evening Primrose Oil Skin said...

I love the Sandles as well as the nail polish color that she has been used.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *