Wednesday 7 September 2011

Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint review

I have timed my review of Liz Earle’s Sheer Skin Tint to perfection, as their first step into colour launches tomorrow! 

  
I featured the news about the Sheer Skin Tint last month here and have been trying it out for the past month alongside my new fav Garnier BB Cream. Liz Earle has spent three years carefully creating a high performance make up must-have, which leaves skin looking dewy, even and radiant. When applying to my skin, however it feels quite heavy and the smell is quite overpowering. It also doesn’t rub into my skin as easily as the Garnier BB Cream, which is a real shame as I love silky moisturisers. On the plus side it is suitable for all skin types and contains mineral UV protection SPF15 which is a must-have for me. The coverage is very natural looking and excellent for a tinted moisturiser, however for me the texture is just too thick for my dry skin so I am not sure I would repurchase for £21.





Sheer Skin Tint is available in three shades: Bare 01 for fair skin tones, Beige 02 for medium skin tones and Beach 03 for medium to dark skin tones. Another nice touch from Liz Earle is a sample of all three shades will be sent with your order to help ensure you have chosen your perfect colour match. I recommend if you have oily skin and don’t like shiny moisturisers (like the Garnier BB Cream) as I think it will be perfect for you.


What do you think? Have you tried the Sheer Skin Tint and how does it compare to BB Creams?

5 comments:

Sophie Keay said...

Have you tried Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturiser? I love that! There's a review of it on my blog. Sophie @ Born to Buy

skincare said...

garnier products are just amazing products which I consider great like Olay.

nail treatments said...

there is a website you can have a nice price in a complete set.

eye cream said...

The three shades looks like the color of the coffee from starbucks that I keep ordering.

Emily said...

I found the same thing!!! I usually wear Boots No7's tinted moisturiser because I like a light covering and this was just way too heavy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *