Wednesday 28 September 2011

ghd new styler update

If you are looking for a new pair of GHDs then check out these funky new stylers which are way more exciting than the normal ghd stylers! I am a huge ghd since I bought my first pair in 2002 and my life changed forever (no more frizzy hair!).

The limited edition BohoChic stylers gift set from ghd contains everything you need to create that perfect bohemian style. Including a heat resistant era inspired styler bag, two ghd sectioning clips, plus a get the look book and the ghd Gold Classic styler, the most luxurious styler to date.


I also love the new Pink Orchid styler, which features the ghd Gold Classic styler with a seductive twist ­ hot orchid pink styling plates. The contoured pink plates glide through hair effortlessly to give an ultra-shiny result. And a rounder barrel will let you get creative and achieve the style you desire, from feisty flicks to voluptuous curls. The best part is £10 from every sale (£129) is going to Breakthrough Breast Cancer.


I am also a big fan of the Cloud Nine wide straighteners since I received them for a review 2 years ago as you can change the heat setting, but find ghd’s better for curling and styling the hair more. So there is always space for both on my dressing table!


What do you think of the new straighteners? Would you choose them over the traditional styler?

6 comments:

AVON Representative said...

Omg my sister would love those purple ones :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's great. You shouldn't go to the hair salons.

Kath said...

Yeh, I would like to have it!

Broodon said...

It will be a nice present for a friend. And I also like this purple colour ))).

Chloe said...

I was going to my the pink set of GHDs but i was undecided of the price of them.

Btw nice blog :) x

Broodon said...

I found a very nice skincare products Organic Surge http://blog.broodon.com/competitions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *