Tuesday 12 July 2011

Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint


I know this is old news and lots of bloggers revealed the announcement last week, but I don't care as I am excited ha ha! I'm a huge Liz Earle fan, even more so as they are a local Hampshire company and have the most beautiful Head Office on the Isle of Wight! Liz Earle are dipping into colour for the first time in September and launching a Sheer Skin Tint. I hope the tint will smell yummy like their current skincare products and be as soft on my skin. Let's wait and see!

I've copied a few more details below that I was sent and you can sign up for more info here!

This September, discover the next step for natural-looking, beautiful skin as we launch our Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint – the exciting first step into Liz Earle Colour! For many years our customers have been requesting this product and for the past three years we've been perfecting it. Our exciting new launch will be everything you would expect from us!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Your blog is amazing :-) I am an Avon rep and I just love cosmetics :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *