Monday 28 March 2011

DKNY fragrances for summer

How nice has the summery weather been this week? I don't think it will last that long thought which is a shame but I have been enjoying it while it's like this! I have been using two summery DKNY fragrances the past few weeks so thought I would share my opinions on them in case you are considering buying a summer perfume!

More than a fragrance. pure DKNY fragrance strives to be responsible, conscious and environmentally aware. a drop of vanilla in water is sourced from vanilla bean farmers in Africa. through this signature ingredient, and their partnership with CARE, a leading humanitarian organization, pure DKNY supports local communities by taking small steps to help make a difference pure and simple. This is a really nice touch and it's great to see brands supporting local communities abroad. 

Sensuous and tender, pure DKNY is characterised by a drop of vanilla in water as its signature note. It also includes a dew-drop petal accord, lotus flower, Bulgarian rose, jasmine, freesia, orchid, white amber and sandalwood. It's a really nice light fragrance that doesn't knock you out when you spray it and definitely a must-have this summer!



The new DKNY Women Energizing Eau de Toilette is the essence of the original fragrance, with a fresh exuberant twist - so its lighter than the original (I have used the original for the past few years and love it!) The top notes are a refreshing blend of citruses, chilled vodka and tomato leaves; the heart is a wet blend of water lilies, green coral orchids and yellow daffodils.

To distinguish it from the original, the new DKNY Women Energizing Eau de Toilette comes in a clear crystal bottle and white carton while still maintaining the iconic skyscraper bottle. It's also really good value at £24 for 30ml :) You can enter a fab competition on the DKNY website by entering your classic kiss! Pucker up!

Let me know if you love DKNY perfumes for summer!


4 comments:

Bettina@BeautySwot said...

I love pureDKNY - I wrote about it on my trip down perfume memory lane blog post :-)

jugs instant screen said...

DKNY is one of my (many) favourites, love the post.

nidhi said...

I love DNKY fragrences

Gold Eye Serum said...

i like fragrances that are simple and not harsh to the smell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *