Monday 24 January 2011

Photos from Liverpool and iPhone camera apps

I’ve just got back from a lovely weekend up north in Liverpool with my boyfriend and thought I would share some of my photos I took on my iPhone using the Camera+ app.  I am by no means a photography expert but downloaded a few apps including Instagram and Hipstamatic and thought I’d trial them out over the weekend (geek!) What do you think?

We had a great time visiting the famous sites of Liverpool and I managed to do quite a bit of shopping! I am so jealous of all the shops Liverpool lasses have to choose from and they are all within walking distance of each other, no getting tired and trekking around for ages like London! I wasn’t that impressed with Cricket after hearing so many good things about it through the media. All the bags on sale were just dumped on stands near the floor with sale tags on, even though they still cost £600 instead of over £1000! All the dresses were just stacked by block colour on boring rails. So I’m sorry to say I don’t get what all the fuss is about!!!

Anyway let me know what you think of the photos below!

     



Me and the boyfriend

 Cricket

Outside The Cavern Club



The Echo Arena and The Liverpool Wheel



Albert Dock


Liverpool One


China Town

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i actually like the pictures the app is really neat.

Emyli said...

Hi Natalie, it's Emyli. Just wanted to say thank you for linking me on your blog. And correct me if I'm wrong, if this is the same Natalie from Headstream! Have a pleasant week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *