Tuesday 7 December 2010

Trip to the Clothes Show Live

 I had a great day at the Clothes Show Live on Saturday and as usual, returned with a very full trolley full of goodies! I definitely found this year much less stressful, as I would guess the bad weather kept a lot of people away so it was not as hectic. 

I didn't get all my Christmas presents but managed to pick up quite a few items of jewellery from several gorgeous jewellery stands. I bought some gorgeous customised necklaces for my mum and sister from London designer Leonie Saliba who normally sells her products at Portobello and Spitalfield Markets. 




 For £12 she beautifully customised necklaces for my mum and sister, letting them choose the charms they liked. I would post photos of their individual necklaces but they are all wrapped up ready for Christmas!



This year the Clothes Show also boasted it's very own Stitch and Bitch knitting session! My work colleagues are all into knitting and this is something we often host at lunchtimes!

If you get a chance, make sure you visit tomorrow as it's the last day! The best bargains of the day were the Jelly Pong Pong goodie bags - two for £12! The items inside included this gorgeous Shadow Taffy worth £15!

Let me know if you visited the Clothes Show and what bargains you got!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

was there pauls boutique stand if so did u notice how much cheaper things were?? thanks Jo x

peachy said...

oh I just want to buy all of them!

Eri said...

Hi there,

your blog is great! Please have a look at my fashion blog too. Pretty Portobello blog.

See you soon.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *