Friday 3 December 2010

Snow attire in Southampton!



I am sure everyone is getting bored of the snow updates, but let’s face it in this weather there’s not a lot else to talk about/do! As you can see from my beautiful photography, Southampton has been hit by a lot of snow making my walk to work pretty icy the past few days! So I went out and purchased some lovely snow boots from Sports Direct after work for £15 to make my walk home a bit easier! They are not as comfy as my trusty UGGs, but have a much better grip which is good so hopefully I won’t fall over. 

What have you been wearing to combat the cold weather and snow?


2 comments:

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

So weird when I was there on Wednesday not a scrap of snow, and now look at it!

xoxo

peachy said...

Love the boots! where did you get that?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *