Thursday 23 September 2010

Illamasqua's Art of Darkness competition!


While I was away on holiday a few weeks ago, I missed out on the Illamasqua Art of Darkness Blogger Event which looked fantastic after seeing all the photos! Alex @ Illamasqua sent me some products to review, one of which is this lovely deep blue Disciple Lipstick. It's not really my colour (the bravest I am is a slightly deeper pink lipstick!!) so I am going to give it away to one lucky person! Just leave a comment saying 'enter me' and I will pick a winner at random next Thursday 30th September!

Here is a bit more info on the gorgeous new Art of Darkness range! 

Good luck! 

x


Deep in an enchanted forest, the scene is set for a sumptuous feast. The chosen have arrived. Where this night will end no one knows. Not even death is inevitable. 



Lured by the promise of immortality, a host of fantastical beings try their hand at creating the ever-elusive Elixir of Life. The resulting potions dazzle the eye and ensnare the senses, a beautiful array of jewel-like substances. They may not deny mortality, but they do make the theatre of life a more colourful stage on which to play.



It’s a melting pot of individuals, where ideas are exchanged, and new ones created. A surreal gathering from which the guests might never awake. Which is why this night can never end, and the game must be played for eternity.



So take your place at the table and let the banquet begin.



This is Art of Darkness.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

enter me

Thanks
@bofferminx

Anonymous said...

Enter me please xx. @shells19827

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

Enter me please, looks gorgeous!

Email: goldilocksblogsxoxo@gmail.com.

xoxo

Miss War Paint (Nic) said...

Enter me xxx

liloo said...

please enter me for the competition
liloo@hotmail.com
@tsunimee

daisychain said...

enter me please x

Sophie said...

Please enter me, this looks fab! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the entries so far! Keep them coming hehe xxx

Wendy said...

enter me @kikicomp

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *