Tuesday 28 September 2010

Day out at London Fashion Weekend

 On Saturday I went to London Fashion Weekend at Somerset House with my friends Naomi and Kelly for a girly day out shopping. There were so many fab designers exhibiting including Ducie, Sass & Bide, Mawi, DKNY Jeans, Beatrix Ong, Pauric Sweeney, Juicy Couture, Angel Jackson, Twenty8Twelve, Olivia Rubin, House of Harlow 1960, French Sole and Donna Ida. 

I got a gorgeous leather Juicy Couture handbag, and a necklace from Sam Ubhi which both had big savings (the bag was £80 and the necklace £15). We also had manicures from the lovely girls at Bourjois. 

Here are a few photos from our day! If you didn't get to go this year, then you must go next time. It's not as big as the Clothes Show, but it's something a little bit different and offers some great discounts on designer clothing.


Juicy Couture leather handbag



Kelly enjoying the Jacques cider!






 Contents of the fab goody bag for £8, plus a bargain Elle magazine for £1


Results of the gorgeous Bourjois manicure (£15)by a talented beautician who works for WAH Nails



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow what a generous goody bag!wish i could've went:(x

daisychain said...

I love your nails!

Unknown said...

@ Daisy chain - thanks they are my friends nails actually!x

Diary of a Young Designer said...

Aww it looks like you girls had loads of fun! And I'm adoring your nails, too cute.

xo
Sophie

Lauren Jasminder McGrath said...

I went a couple years ago, and the goody bag looks a lot better this year! Luckkkyy!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fabby time!

I tagged you for an award: http://pinkpoppolkadot.blogspot.com/2010/10/tuesday-treat.html xx

Catherine said...

Ill be there this year! Eeeek! Cannot wait! Think I will have to treat myself to some of those nails! Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *