Ok I know it's not technically the end of August yet, but it's a bit late for July favourites! I've been trying out a lot of new products since I got back from my holiday last month and thought I would write about my top five.
1) Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish (£13)– I don’t need to say much on this as I have explained in my last post how much I love this!
2) Piz Buin allergy range – the boyfriend summers from eczema, so this range is perfect for his skin, as it has been specially developed with dermatologists to protect sun sensitive skin. It combines advanced UVA/UVB sun filters and Calmanelle, unique shield complex, proven to help strengthen your skin's resilience. It is available in a wide range of SPFs and formats for various skin types and situations.
3) Clinique Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick - in Raspberry Rush (£14.50). I love this lipstick, as it is so creamy and rich and feels gorgeous on your lips. The revolutionary gel formula delivers the shine of a gloss, but with the comfort of a lipstick. If you suffer from dry lips and hate the drying feeling of lipsticks then you must try this range. I love the Raspberry Rush shade, which is a gorgeous violety colour.
4) Nivea Hydro Care lip balm quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. It's enriched with pure water and jojoba oil it supports the natural moisturisation process of your lips. I love the softness of the lipbalm when you first apply it, yummy!
5) Avon Lotus Shield (£5) is formulated with Lotus Shield Technology, to help for a protctive lightweight barrier that holds up even in humid weather. Lightweight, leave-in serum, instantly helps smooth and tame, then lasts through two washes. This is a must-have if you have frizz-prone hair, mine is a nightmare especially in humid weather or if it rains a little!