Wednesday 30 June 2010

Lovely new liglosses from Estee Lauder

How annoying is the heat and humidity right now for make-up? Sorry for the lack of inspiring posts, I simply have been wearing minimalist make-up to make sure it doesn’t sweat all down my face – lovely! However that doesn't affect my obsession with lipglosses and I am loving Estee Lauder’s newest glosses, the Pure Colour Gloss collection which is available now! It is a collection of 34 shades in 3 finishes as well as a custom collection by world-renowned makeup artist and Estée Lauder Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux. The collection features the exclusive True Vision™ Technology that wraps pigments in a crystal-like coating to provide intense, brilliant colour and shine.

My favourite shade so far is the lovely neutral Peach Sizzle, which is shimmery but not too shiny and is perfect for wearing during the day to brighten up your look without looking too obvious! I also love the gorgeous gold packaging as well, which looks great with my cream/gold Marc Jacobs handbag J They are also fairly reasonable at £15. Who else has tried the new range from Estee Lauder? 



** I will update the posts when I get home tonight - forgot my camera with the photos on our the lipglosses - duh! **

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *