Tuesday 8 June 2010

Clarins Instant Sun Light Eye Quartet & Liner Palette


I have mega post holiday blues!!! This time last week I was on the beach in Spain - gutted :( I have got loads of blog posts planned for my favourite holiday make-up and skincare products starting from now! I absolutely love the new Clarins Instant Sun Light Eye Quartet & Liner Palette (£29.00) which has four gorgeous bronze eye colours : pearly ginger, iridescent cinnamon, matte cocoa, sparkling paprika and a metallic nutmeg eyeliner. I do love experimenting with new colours but always love shimmery bronze colours when I am on holiday and this palette accentuates your tan perfectly. The eye shadows are really pigmented and blend in easily - love love love this! 

3 comments:

the Muse said...

hi hun can you please upload this image to blogger?

you're hotlinking from my site and it causes woe with my server :-D

please?

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Sure all done sorry Muse! x

Bettina@BeautySwot said...

That is really pretty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *