Wednesday 16 June 2010

Liz Earle Flight Essentials Kit review


As you know I went away recently to Spain and thanks to restricted liquid limits on airlines now I am unable to take my trusty The Body Shop vitamin E face mist as it's over 100ml. For some reason my normal/slightly dry skin doesn't get on well with aeroplane air and I always seem to develop spots/dry flaky skin within an hour of landing!! I also seem to go over the weight allowance every flight (me - surely not?! ;-)) so absolutely loved this new Liz Earle Flight Essentials Kit (£15.75) which includes four of the most popular beauty must-haves in cabin-friendly sizes. They include Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer 30ml, Skin Repair Moisturiser dry/sensitive 15ml, Superbalm 5g and Hand Repair 15ml. I'm a big fan of the Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer, which is similar to TBS Vitamin E face mist and is great in refreshing dry skin and giving it a boost. It also contains vitamin E and hydrating organic aloe vera and rose-scented geranium.

What other products do you use for air travel - any other tips to avoid dry skin?

6 comments:

Amy @ForDGRedial said...

I always remove all my makeup and apply something like Elizabeth Arden's 8hr cream to my face as soon as I get on the plan. It acts like a face mask. Here are my top 10 travelling tips. http://fordgredial.com/2009/07/21/top-10-tips-for-travelling/

Amy x

SweetLikeJelly said...

I adore Liz Earle products. When tavelling I usually just use tinted moisturiser instead of foundation, keep extra hydrated and do a mask before I go. thankfully I haven't had a bad bout of airplane skin yet!!!

allmylove said...

Thos Liz Earle products are absolute must haves!

Regular top ups of dry patches with e45 during the flight are a must for me...

www.allthelovelystuff.blogspot.com

xxx

Cheeky Rubia said...

Doesn't your skin look really greasy with the 8 hour cream? I wouldn't dare leave the house with it on my face...do you think I am applying too much?!

Rose said...

that looks ideal- I like a facial spritz but otherwise for me it's all about lathering on as much moisturiser and body cream when i arrive

Anonymous said...

Ooh Laura lollipop26 just did a review on liz earle and the eye cream sounds nice too, I think this is a sign that I need to check them out soon :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *