Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Liz Earle Flight Essentials Kit review


As you know I went away recently to Spain and thanks to restricted liquid limits on airlines now I am unable to take my trusty The Body Shop vitamin E face mist as it's over 100ml. For some reason my normal/slightly dry skin doesn't get on well with aeroplane air and I always seem to develop spots/dry flaky skin within an hour of landing!! I also seem to go over the weight allowance every flight (me - surely not?! ;-)) so absolutely loved this new Liz Earle Flight Essentials Kit (£15.75) which includes four of the most popular beauty must-haves in cabin-friendly sizes. They include Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer 30ml, Skin Repair Moisturiser dry/sensitive 15ml, Superbalm 5g and Hand Repair 15ml. I'm a big fan of the Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer, which is similar to TBS Vitamin E face mist and is great in refreshing dry skin and giving it a boost. It also contains vitamin E and hydrating organic aloe vera and rose-scented geranium.

What other products do you use for air travel - any other tips to avoid dry skin?
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *