Tuesday 9 February 2010

O My Rose from Lancôme


After reading about Lancôme’s Spring O My Rose range on British Beauty Blogger, I couldn’t wait to try some of the products out. It’s been out in stores since January and the key message from creator Aaron De Mey is extreme opposites, with camouflage green shadows mixed with peach blush as one example!

My favourite product which Aaron De Mey has uniquely created is the Khol Gloss which is available in three shades of the season: copper, sandy beige, and aqua green. Basically it is a blend of the strength of a khol and the shine of a gloss. I have been using the copper shade on my lower eye lids and I love how smooth and long-lasting the gloss is. At first I wasn’t too keen on the Orange Scopitone shade of the Colour Fever Gloss but it has grown on me a lot as it is different from my usual pink lipglosses in my handbag. The Colour Fever glosses are ultra shiny and have shine reflecting pigments in them which are gorgeous.

Although the snow may be making an unwelcome appearance still, spring is on the way and this collection definitely confirms this!!

Has anyone else tried products from the O My Rose collection and what do you think?

6 comments:

My Autistic Adventure said...

Loving the look of that gloss. :)

Unknown said...

It's really gorgeous and such a unique shade x

daisychain said...

oh wow, this is so pretty!

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous isn't it! Really excited for spring now... pls come soon!! x

Unknown said...

Until 2009, it had the longest run of any scripted primetime American SCARECROW AND MRS KING with recurring characters.
Led by 6’7” James Arness as lawman Marshal SCARECROW AND MRS KING DVD, Dennis Weaver (Chester Goode), Milburn Stone (Dr. Galen “Doc” Adams), Amanda Blake (Miss Kitty Russell), Ken Curtis (Festus Haggen) and Burt Reynolds (Quint Asper) aptly rounded out the cast.
Notable guest stars throughout the series run included Ralph Bellamy, Dan Blocker, Charles Bronson, Chuck Connors, SCARECROW AND MRS KING DVD COLLECTION, Bruce Dern, Richard Dreyfuss, Buddy Ebsen, Harrison Ford, Jodie Foster, Dennis Hopper, George Kennedy, JonVoight, William Shatner, Slim Pickens, Ricardo Montalban and Warren Oates.

Metal Fabrication Lynn said...

Thanks for sharing thhis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *