Wednesday 17 February 2010

Latest products from Maybelline





Maybelline have released a few new products recently, which haven’t actually been advertised as much as usual so you may not have heard about them. I love Maybelline mascaras usually, so have been looking forward to trying Falsies for ages after hearing about it a while ago. I love Colossus from Maybelline, but not Great Lash or Lash Stiletto as much but as Falsies is an extension of Colossus I knew I’d love it!
According to the Maybelline website, the Falsies Mascara delivers a false lash look; giving you a full set of voluminous, bold, fanned out lashes and the appearance of no gaps from any angle. The brush is slightly curved as well as you can see from the picture, so really helps to curl your lashes. I do prefer the slightly thicker brush of Colossus to build up lashes, but love the curled brush which is similar to Clinique’s Lash Curling Mascara. The Pro-Keratin and Fibre enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. It’s priced at £7.99 and if you love Colossus you’ll love this mascara for thick lashes – I will definitely be re-purchasing.
The other product I tried out is the new Dreamy Creamy foundation, which looks very similar to Max Factor’s Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation. It promises to give 100% baby smooth skin, with up to 14hours hydration. Please note it has been specifically designed for normal to dry skin and is very moisturising so if you have oily skin then definitely do not try this or you will end up with a shiny face I’d imagine!!! I really love how soft this foundation is when applied to your skin and it blends easily when you apply it. Like a lot of Maybelline foundations, the coverage does ware of throughout the day but this is my favourite Maybelline foundation so far, simply for the hydrating element which suits my skin perfectly. Recommend for dry/dull skin types.
I have just seen on the Boots website as well they have 3 for 2 on all Maybelline products at the moment if you fancy trying out any of these products. Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Sounds like these products are worth a try. :-)

LushBlush21 said...

I cant wait to try the mascara :D

missmascara1983 said...

I have just bought them both today, and got a lovely free lippy! x

daisychain said...

Ohh I get paid tomorrow so I'm heading to Boots!

MondayGirl said...

I was uhming over that mascara on Friday and couldn't decide whether to get it after a weird smell that Collosal had...I may be tempted though. btw, I tagged you on my blog http://dizzydaisy28.blogspot.com/2010/02/still-alive-and-kicking.html. x

Unknown said...

With a small shop in a Manhattan loft, the Coach bags
philosophy began with twelve simple bags, each classically presented with a well balanced presentation. They still continue this same concept today, with only minor fashion variations.

This consistency is important to the Coach Ergo
Company. The leather, texture, color, and stitching is uniform in design and superiority, both inside and out. This stability helps the buyer quickly spot a Coach Gallery
after a simple inspection. When holding a Coach Hamptons
, you can easily identify the stability in quality throughout every piece and stitch of the bag.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *